Kwikset Halo WiFi-Enabled Smart Lock Doesn’t Require a Hub
Kwikset announces the release of its latest smart lock, the WiFi-enabled Halo Series.
Available in contemporary and traditional models, the smart locks connect directly to the user’s network router via WiFi and can be operated, managed and monitored through a smartphone using the Kwikset app.
Though no smart home hub is required, you can lock and check the status of Halo smart locks using voice commands with Amazon Alexa. In addition to the Kwikset app, doors can be unlocked via keypad or key.
Read Next: The Complete List of Access Control Options
Codes can be customized to expire at any time and limited to certain days and time.
The Kwikset app’s Lock Activity screen displays all of Halo’s activity including actions such as locking, unlocking, low battery warning, manual key-based entries and other alerts. Users can also manage the security of multiple properties.
This post originally premiered on our sister site, Security Sales & Integration.
- Six Best Ideas for your Shower Room
- Industrial Style Bathrooms Ideas
- La différence entre la céramique et la porcelaine
- Six Most Comfy Chairs You Need at Home
- Top 6 Gadgets to Make You Happier
- 10 genuinely useful things you can do with a smart plug
- Neato Botvac D7 Connected review: A remarkable robot vacuum
- Apple says sideloading would "cripple" iPhone privacy and security