Star Wars Battlefront patch nerfs Boba Fett, Falcon, Slave I, Smart Rocket, more
Today's patch for Star Wars Battlefront brings new content and a whole bunch of overdue nerfs for lots of toys/heroes.
EA outlined yesterday the road ahead for Star Wars Battlefront. Starting with today's update, the game will be receiving a steady stream of content each month, both paid and free.
The new patch adds private matches, a new Tatooine map, two skins for Han and Luke, as well as daily challenges. The big list of balance changes, however, is equally interesting.
For instance, Boba Fett's wristlauncher radius and main weapon damage are both lowered. Both the Millennium Falcon and Slave I have had their health decreased by 30%. The lock-on range for The Smart Rocket and ION Torpedo have also been decreased.
Find the full list below:
Weapon and Star Card changes
Game Mode Changes
Battlefront is due for another update in February which brings Hoth-themed content in the form on new maps.
- Six Best Ideas for your Shower Room
- Industrial Style Bathrooms Ideas
- La différence entre la céramique et la porcelaine
- Six Most Comfy Chairs You Need at Home
- Top 6 Gadgets to Make You Happier
- 10 genuinely useful things you can do with a smart plug
- Neato Botvac D7 Connected review: A remarkable robot vacuum
- Apple says sideloading would "cripple" iPhone privacy and security