Wedding ring, necklaces and other jewellery worth £40k stolen from Norwich home
Jewellery worth almost £40,000 has been stolen from a property in Norwich.
The suspect or suspects cut the lock on the back door of the property in Capps Road between midnight on February 11 and 12.30am on February 20 2022. The property was searched, and a safe and safe key was discovered. The jewellery, which included a wedding and engagement ring, was stolen from the safe.
Read more:Schoolgirl sexually assaulted by unknown man in Wells
Police released images of the diamond rectangular cluster ring, diamond half eternity ring, diamond three stone ring and a seven stone hoop ring which were taken in the burglary. The suspects are believed to have exited via the back door.
Anyone who witnessed anything or has any information can contact PC Dean Hogan at Norfolk Constabulary on 101 quoting crime reference 36/13259/22. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Six Best Ideas for your Shower Room
- Industrial Style Bathrooms Ideas
- La différence entre la céramique et la porcelaine
- Six Most Comfy Chairs You Need at Home
- Top 6 Gadgets to Make You Happier
- 10 genuinely useful things you can do with a smart plug
- Neato Botvac D7 Connected review: A remarkable robot vacuum
- Apple says sideloading would "cripple" iPhone privacy and security