Rolling Stone Pick Up These Power Strips to Protect Your Gear While Charging
1. Bototek Surge Protector
The Bototek fears no surges, storms, or even lightning strikes. This is a powerhouse of a power strip and offers not just the protection (up to 2100 joules) to know your devices are safeguarded, but also a plug for everything too.
With 10 AC outlets and four USB chargers, chances are it’s probably more than enough to handle all your devices, both big and small. The USB charging is compatible with most everything, and is extra fast too, thanks to its Smart Charging feature.
If there’s a sudden surge, the Bototek’s double-break safety switch will automatically switch off, protecting not only all your devices, but the strip itself too.
Constructed with heat-dissipating copper wire, this absolute unit is flame-retardant and fireproof, up to 1,382 degrees.
The extra-long cord is a nice touch, so the unit reaches down to the floor and isn’t left dangling (though it’s wall-mountable too) and it’s slim enough that it won’t block other outlets. Also the fact that two of the outlets are spaced farther apart from the other eight, leaving room for larger/boxier plugs, is another reason this strip is superior in every way.
- Six Best Ideas for your Shower Room
- Industrial Style Bathrooms Ideas
- La différence entre la céramique et la porcelaine
- Six Most Comfy Chairs You Need at Home
- Top 6 Gadgets to Make You Happier
- 10 genuinely useful things you can do with a smart plug
- Neato Botvac D7 Connected review: A remarkable robot vacuum
- Apple says sideloading would "cripple" iPhone privacy and security