Hey Google, Alexa, turn on the kettle please
For those of you who are into everything smart home/IoT devices might want to check out Kmart’s latest product, the Anko 1.7L Smart Variable Temperature Kettle, which is available to purchase both into and online through the Kmart website for $65.
The smart kettle, which can be controlled via a mobile app or connected to the Google Assistant or Amazon’s Alexa personal assistant, can turn on and off the kettle, as well as set the desired temperature you would like the kettle to boil too.
The Anko 1.7L Smart Variable Temperature Kettle certainly isn’t the only smart kettle available in the market here, with Kogan also selling its own Kogan SmarterHome 1.7L Smart Glass Kettle. It too can be controlled either via the Google Assistant or Amazon’s Alexa and now currently retails for $79.99 + shipping — cheaper than the $120 + shipping costs I paid just a couple of months ago.
If you’re looking for a smart kettle for your home and kitchen, you can pick up the Anko 1.7L Smart Variable Temperature Kettle either via your local Kmart store or online for $65. Stocks have been a limited at my local store in Western Sydney, so might be worth checking the website or calling the store prior to your visit.
- Six Best Ideas for your Shower Room
- Industrial Style Bathrooms Ideas
- La différence entre la céramique et la porcelaine
- Six Most Comfy Chairs You Need at Home
- Top 6 Gadgets to Make You Happier
- 10 genuinely useful things you can do with a smart plug
- Neato Botvac D7 Connected review: A remarkable robot vacuum
- Wenn Sie ein begeisterter Fischer sind