34 Things That Are Actually Worth Buying, According To People Who Bought Them
It comes with a measuring cup so you pour the perfect amount of water for the style of eggs you want.
Promising review: "If you eat hard-boiled eggs often,this is absolutely 100% worth the money just for that. My eggs come out perfect every time. No green rings. No rubbery whites. And they're easy to peel every time. It's easy, faster than boiling water, and every egg turns out the same. It makes other kinds of eggs too, and according to the booklet you can steam veggies and other things in it, too. But OMG even if you only ever used it for hard-boiled eggs, it's worth it.I don't think I've ever given a product five stars like this before. Also, skeptics: yes, I know boiling eggs isn't hard. It's the consistent results with even less effort that's remarkable." —Crockery
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in five colors).
- Six Best Ideas for your Shower Room
- Industrial Style Bathrooms Ideas
- La différence entre la céramique et la porcelaine
- Six Most Comfy Chairs You Need at Home
- Top 6 Gadgets to Make You Happier
- 10 genuinely useful things you can do with a smart plug
- Neato Botvac D7 Connected review: A remarkable robot vacuum
- Apple says sideloading would "cripple" iPhone privacy and security