36 Things It May Be Hard To Believe Work This Well But, Um, Believe It
I have a doggo and this candle 100% eliminates the pet odors. It's super strong — as in the scent will fill up a few rooms in your house — but overpowering and it burns for a really long time. I would use these candles even if I didn't have a pet because I haven't been able to find any other candle with a scent that travels as well as this.
Promising review: "These are the BEST candles for homes with dogs. We have five dogs (yup, five) ranging from a 6 lb Chihuahua to a 95 lb Lab. All are rescues and two are seniors. Senior dogs tend to be a little more stinky.These candles are amazing. Even when not lit with the lid off they make the house smell like fresh-cut flowers. Light just one and the whole upstairs smells like lilacs. It’s magic. There’s no chemical scent, it really smells like fresh flowers. I’m not a fan of labels on candles, and this one peels off really easily and leaves no sticky residue. You’re left with a beautiful, clean-looking, fresh smelling, dog funk eliminating, and even-burning candle." —Laurel
Check out BuzzFeed's review of the Pet House candle for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in 20 scents and in sets).
- Six Best Ideas for your Shower Room
- Industrial Style Bathrooms Ideas
- La différence entre la céramique et la porcelaine
- Six Most Comfy Chairs You Need at Home
- Top 6 Gadgets to Make You Happier
- 10 genuinely useful things you can do with a smart plug
- Neato Botvac D7 Connected review: A remarkable robot vacuum
- Apple says sideloading would "cripple" iPhone privacy and security