Fix-a-Leak Week is March 14-20, 2022
Join the City of Sonoma in celebrating Fix-a-Leak Week by tightening loose faucets and pipes, checking the toilet for leaks, checking your outdoor spigot for leaks, and inspecting your irrigation system for broken lines and sprinkler heads. But really, it’s best to keep water conservation top-of-mind throughout the year.
Find and Fix Leaks to Save Water
Help spread the word about Fix-a-Leak Week!
Did you know that an American home can waste, on average, more than 10,000 gallons of water every year due to running toilets, dripping faucets, and other household leaks? That’s close to how much some households use in two months! So, kick your DIY home improvement into high gear and fix those leaks around your home.
*Sonoma City Hall is open to the public Monday – Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Six Best Ideas for your Shower Room
- Industrial Style Bathrooms Ideas
- La différence entre la céramique et la porcelaine
- Six Most Comfy Chairs You Need at Home
- Top 6 Gadgets to Make You Happier
- 10 genuinely useful things you can do with a smart plug
- Neato Botvac D7 Connected review: A remarkable robot vacuum
- Wenn Sie ein begeisterter Fischer sind