How to Fall Back Asleep After Waking at Night
Most of us have been there: wide awake at 3 a.m. and no inkling that falling back asleep is on the horizon.
For those of us who experience this regularly, it’s even more frustrating and exhausting.
Constant bouts of sleepless nights can significantly affect our:
While waking in the middle of the night is fairly common, there are simple tricks that can help you get back that much-needed rest.
I spoke to several experts about the health implications of waking in the night. They shared how to fall back asleep using several different methods.
Try these tricks and your sleepless nights may become a thing of the past.
- Six Best Ideas for your Shower Room
- Industrial Style Bathrooms Ideas
- La différence entre la céramique et la porcelaine
- Six Most Comfy Chairs You Need at Home
- Top 6 Gadgets to Make You Happier
- 10 genuinely useful things you can do with a smart plug
- Neato Botvac D7 Connected review: A remarkable robot vacuum
- Apple says sideloading would "cripple" iPhone privacy and security