If constipation is becoming frequent in pregnancy, then adopt this home remedy
During pregnancy, women often face the problem of constipation. During this time, most of the women start taking allopathic medicines to get rid of constipation, which can prove to be very dangerous not only for them but also for the baby. However, today we are going to tell you some home remedies that you can use. Doing so won't harm your child either.
If you are having constipation problems during pregnancy, then you have to change the way you sit on the toilet seat. In fact, while sitting on the toilet seat, you have to take care that your knees are above the pins, for which you fold your knees and bring them near the stomach. Then in this direction, put your elbow on your knees and lean forward. During this time keep the spine straight, if you try to be light in this pose shin, then there will be no problem of constipation.
2. If you have constipation, you can drink lemonade. Yes, because you can also drink honey in it.
3. Consumption of Pro-Biotics is beneficial when there is a problem of constipation, it is taken from curd. At the same time, you can eat curd when you are constipated.
4. You can drink milk when you are constipated, by putting ghee in the milk, you can take it at night while sleeping.
5. If you have a problem with constipation, you must eat fibre and chi foods. Because it will keep the digestive system strong and there will be no problem of constipation.
6. If you mix Triphala, Bahera Amla with lukewarm water before sleeping, then the problem of stomachache, constipation, gas in the stomach will end.
7. If you want to overcome the problem of constipation, then you should eat lentils, fresh vegetables etc.
Study reveals Hyperimmune intravenous immunoglobulin not help with COVID-19
Study finds Pfizer, CornoaVac linked to heart inflammation risk in adolescents
Telangana conducts door-to-door survey to identify people suffering from Covid symptoms
- Six Best Ideas for your Shower Room
- Industrial Style Bathrooms Ideas
- La différence entre la céramique et la porcelaine
- Six Most Comfy Chairs You Need at Home
- Top 6 Gadgets to Make You Happier
- 10 genuinely useful things you can do with a smart plug
- Apple says sideloading would "cripple" iPhone privacy and security
- Neato Botvac D7 Connected review: A remarkable robot vacuum