Best Pool Alarms of 2022 Bouncing a Few Questions Off Rebound Pool Surfaces Pool Fences Are Getting Smarter, But Has U.S. Law? Best Robot Pool Cleaners & Pool Monitors
Poolguard PGRM-2 In-Ground Pool Alarm
Once installed in the pool, the poolguard pool alarm cannot be turned off; it is constantly in alarm mode. When removed from the pool, the poolguard pool alarm will sound an alarm. When you’re ready to use your pool, simply take the alarm out of the pool and set it to sleep mode. When the poolguard pool alarm is installed in the pool, it will immediately wake up and do a system test.
The poolguard pool alarm comes with a 12 volt power supply and an in-house remote receiver with a range of up to 200 feet. The poolguard poolside alarm is powered by a 9-volt battery (not included) with a one-year battery life. The in-house remote receiver also indicates an audible low battery indicator at the poolside alarm. New sensor technology reduces the likelihood of false alerts caused by wind, rain, or small things entering the water, such as sticks or toys. Poolguard pool alarms have been thoroughly tested and meet ASTM standards. Poolguard should not be installed too close to the return line.
Back to top
- Six Best Ideas for your Shower Room
- Industrial Style Bathrooms Ideas
- La différence entre la céramique et la porcelaine
- Six Most Comfy Chairs You Need at Home
- Top 6 Gadgets to Make You Happier
- 10 genuinely useful things you can do with a smart plug
- Apple says sideloading would "cripple" iPhone privacy and security
- Neato Botvac D7 Connected review: A remarkable robot vacuum